Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Motivational Thoughts for the Subconscious Mind

When the daily grind gets you down. When the fear/frustration of starting your home based business paralyzes you. Take these thoughts to heart:

  • What stress do I want in my life? (The stress of my corporate job or starting my own business, replacing my income and quitting my JOB?)
  • Get rid of my anchors? (What holds me back from achieving my dreams/goals? Isn't it time I remove them from my life?)
  • Worst Things First. (Complete the task I fear/dread most. Do it first, get it done. I will feel a lot better.)
  • Stop avoiding; stop escaping! What tasks am I doing that keep me from building my business? (Cleaning house? Or sending your ezine when someone else could do this?)
  • What are the benefits of having my own business? (Quit my job, spend more time with my family, reduce my stress levels?)

Reframing your thoughts and placing everything in perspective will jump start you back on the path to success.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

© Copyright 2009 Jacqueline A Birnbaum

WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR EZINE, WEB SITE OR BLOG? You can, as long as you include this complete blurb with it:Jackie Birnbaum is the author of “7 Biggest Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make”. Get secrets and FR’EE resources designed to help you leave behind the stress of corporate downsizing and increase job security. To get your FR’EE copy of the above report, go to
http://www.nomorecorporatejob.com/

Personal blog: http://jackiebirnbaum.blogspot.com/

Business blog: http://nomorecorporatejob.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment